Because I Can - or CAN'T??

It all piled up and got too big for me...  and so aptly put my 'Because I Can' World Tour, took a U-turn to 'No she Can't!'

Still having confidence issues with the heighth of the bike... it makes for very tense rides rather than the fun rides of freedom I used to feel.  Add to that the amount of things I am learning to prep the bike PLUS the even greater amount of things that still NEED to be learned about that bike, such as fixing things and maintenance... I could not see the light.

To keep adding ingredients to this big pot of stew, is working at my job full time, renting out my house, preparing the house and doing repairs, packing up my life, moving my dog to live with friends in Queensland, learning my video camera and audio equipment, learning how to edit the things I film and upload them to another new format for me (Youtube)..    Oh.. and I've sold my car, and as of Wednesday no longer have my 4 wheels to take me wherever I comfortably would like to go.

I think my circuits went into meltdown this weekend and I nearly gave up.

BUT!  Not all lost yet!  I've been pulled up by my Earth Angels and there is still hope.  It's been amazing the friends and even strangers that have given me support and messages over the last couple of days that were exactly what I needed to hear to turn my frustration back around and drive forward.  To those who helped, another BIG thank you!!

I've also taken a little break from learning anything!  No product research on the internet!  No practice with bike or camera.  Just a little chill-out by the water.  Watching the world go by on the beach.. enjoying the seagulls as they glide by (and why do so many of them have at least one screwy broken bent leg??!!)  Sunset.. dinner...wine..  it's all good.

So - maybe Sherri Jo Can!! Yet to be determined, but for now, I feel good.  Had my break, went back to work today (Monday) and had a great day at that!

Time to get back into it  - and with a clearer head, it just might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment